PRODUCT INFO: CNC TOOL EYE SETTER FOR MAZAK
We are proud of our products. We have been Mazak Intergrex Tool Eye Specialists since 1995.
It is important for you understand which unit for tool setter for Mazak you need to order. The two units you see on our front page are the ONLY variations EVER for the Mazak, please note the only difference is the mounting flange, either ROUND or SQUARE. If you order the wrong one we charge a $50 re-stock fee, so take a few minutes and make sure what your machine has fitted on it now. And bear in mind 98% of our business is Mazak, therefore they fit and they work just as the original.
Our Sensors which are sometimes called CNC Mazak Intergrex Tool Eye, Tool Presetters or Tool Setter, There are different omron probe models for different machines, however the mounting flange and mounting bolt pattern come in only two variations. Our LS05 has a square mounting flange and fits all the newer Mazaks, a direct replacement for the Omron D5f2b34cy.
They will also fit Mori Seiki, Okuma. Doosan (these require a 5 wire for the FANUC controller, so specify when you order slight up-charge of $25.00 per unit) and others. Please click the links on the Technical Spec page for actual print of the units.
Our SL04 fits most machines such as older Mazaks, Hyundai-Kia, Daewoo, and others.
Either of our units are $470.00 plus any shipping cost !!
We Accept any Major Credit Card for payment, including PayPal
IMMEDIATE SHIPPING via Fed-Ex, UPS, or your preferred method, on all orders placed before 3pm CST. Have your shipper number handy when you order. We always have units in stock, because it is our only business we have never run out of units in our history!
MAZAK TOOL SETTER CNC TOOL EYE FEATURES
- Stainless Steel Construction.
- There are no delicate electronic components to short out.
- We use Carbide for touch off, not ceramic, carbide doesnâ€™t break.
- The only made-in-the-USA, Patented product on the market.
- Our components of CNC Tool Eye for Mazak Tool Setter are coolant resistant to keep the unit contaminate free, curing most sticking issues.
- The only tool eye in the industry with a optional Lifetime Warranty available.
- Never throw away another TOOL EYE! Ours are re-buildable.
- Our units benefit from Heavy Duty Construction to protect you (and your tool eye) from those accidental â€śwrecksâ€ť that sometimes occur.
**Either of these units are in stock for immediate ship and the end user price is only $470.00.